I couldn't be more proud of Miss B! She blew me away at her session with her confidence and self love! Which is what I wish for all my clients. I had the privilege of shooting both Miss B's engagement and boudoir sessions! Which really gave me the chance to get to know her and I'm so glad. She's upbeat, passionate and so sweet.
I photographed her session at House of White Bridal. Miss B had such an amazing experience purchasing her dress and loved the atmosphere that we just had to shoot there! Thanks to Andrea's allowing us the use of her space, we created the magic below!
Miss B, You're gorgeous. Thank you so much for letting me share this personal and daring shoot. You totally owned it!!
- Why did you chose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot?
- The reason why I chose to a Fearlessly Feminine Photo Shoot was for a couple of reasons. Everyone girl in the world wants to be feel beautiful and sexy. When a women feel confident ,she radiates, she glows, she acts and reacts differently to every day life. When you ask a man what he looks for in a woman, the most popular answer is "Confidence". It’s such an attractive quality and it makes women ATTRACTIVE to be around. Confidence makes a woman’s whole world such a better place. So, you asked what my reason was for choosing to do a Fearlessly Feminine Shoot was because I wanted my Fiance to see the "Confidence", and beauty that I had in me. Like any girl we look in the mirror and critique every part of their body that they want to fix. That was me! I can to terms with myself and decided that God gave me their one body and I need to love it for what it is! I love all my curves and especially my butt! I wanted my Fiance to see my body for the beauty its is and I wanted him to be proud of his girl! On our wedding day as we exchanged gifts, I wanted him to have that sparkle in his eyes when he flipped those pages of my book. And he did!!!! At the alter of the church I'll never forget this " Chad turns to me as were kneeling at the alter, looks at me and say" You looked you so beautiful and you are one hot mama as I was looking at that book! Love it!
- What was your favorite part of the experience?
- My favorite part about my Boudior session was the location and the sexy pieces of lingerie that I got to strut my stuff in! But most of all the show stopper ,was being draped in my beautiful hand made veil with rose gold stones that cascaded all down the back of my veil. Being able to show my Confidence and sexiness was probably the most amazing thing I've ever done in my whole life. This shoot gave me even more Confidence about my body then I've ever have. Here's a quote that I love and I would love to share with every girl out there in the world, The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. -Audrey Hepburn Thank you Alisha Sims and Andrea from House of White for letting me use your Bridal Store for my session!!!
- How did your boudoir session make you feel?
- This experience with my boudoir session has made realize that you need to love your body for what it is and to stop judging myself every time I look in the mirror and step on a scale. I was extremely nervous for the obvious reasons and Alisha made all of that disappear. In between each shot we were giggling, making jokes and having a good time so I didn’t feel out of my comfort zone by any means. I would recommend Alisha to anyone. And because I have been so pleased with the outcome of both photo shoots, I will definitely be coming back for maternity shoot someday! Thank you Alisha for making me feel so comfortable in my own skin!
- Would you do another Fearlessly Feminine shoot?
- OMG, YES!!! I would absolutely do another Fearlessly Feminine Shoot! My mind is already thinking about my next Boudoir shoot! Alisha Sims made my session feel sexy but in a tasteful way, she gave me confidence and most importantly she made me feel beautiful. I would recommend any girl to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot because every girl deserves to feel beautiful, sexy, and confident in their body. Every girl is a rock star! I will be back to do another photo session, so be ready Alisha!!! Maternity Session is my next project!!! lol
- Would you recommend a session like this to anyone else? If so, who?
- Yes, I would definitely recommend a session to one of my girl friends. My Best Friend Samantha, saw my photos from my session and she actually told me that she would love to do something like this for her husband for Christmas or Valentines Day!!! I'm all about sharing my photos with my girlfriends and encouraging them to have the same sexy and fun experience as I did. I want my girlfriends to feel confident in their bodies and experience by doing a Boudior Session.
- What did you do to prepare for the shoot?
- Wow! There was so much that I did to help prepare myself for this shoot! The first thing is location, I chose the House of White in Newburgh Indiana, for several reasons, one I loved the atmosphere that it gave when I was in there picking out my wedding dress! House White when you go in is so beautiful and i felt sexy when I was in there with their fur white rug and the big windows and mirrors. Once I knew a location, I knew exactly what kind if lingerie to buy for my session. I chose to go with soft romantic vibe! I love that I was able to use my veil in a couple of the shots and my wedding shoes!!! I was so excited to see my veil for the first time during my session. All my outfits represented me in a sexy confident way! My favorite part of the session is at the end, I finally bared it all. I was so nervous and I had this beautiful crystal head piece and that was it!!!!! So sexy !!!!!!! I didn't worry about diets or making sure I fit the gym everyday!!! I went into this shoot all me and Im so proud of myself for going that route!!!
- What image was your favorite?
- O God!!!! That's hard... I have two favorite pictures that stick to my mind... I love the one where I was sitting this really pretty chair with my wedding veil draped around me and blusher of my veil is covering my face..I loved this picture because of the romantic and classy feel it gave me that day!! I felt so beautiful and elegant. The next picture I would say is the black and white one of me on the couch, and Alisha came up above me and shot my body going down!! It was so incredible beautiful and tasteful!! It reminded me of fifty shades of Grey!!!
- What products did you decide on? Are you happy with your choice?
- I chose to do a Boudior book for my wedding gift to my husband Chad. I knew that the book would be something that he could have for the rest of his life and he could look back on those pictures as a reminder of how lucky he is to have such a sexy, sassy, and confident wife. When I saw the book for the first time, I about lost it in my car as I flipped through the pages of the book. Alisha did such an amazing job with making me look so beautiful and giving me the motivation that she did during my shoot. This was hands down the best things I have ever done and I was more then just "Happy"! Alisha Sims has brought sexy and confidence back baby!!!!! I love you Alisha and your work is such a god given talent and you rock at it!!!