Happy Fearlessly Feminine Friday! I had the best time working with Miss K! She's stylish, fun and gorgeous inside and out! She booked her session as a present for her husband's 30th birthday and it was perfect! I love seeing husbands encourage, value and celebrate their wives!
Miss K, I loved spending the day with you and getting to know you better! You set an amazing example of self love and self celebration!
- Why did you chose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot?
I chose to do a fearlessly feminine shoot so that one day I could look back and remember my young body! I also wanted to, for a 30th birthday present to my husband!
- What was your favorite part of the experience?
My favorite part of the shoot was just getting to be pampered. Alisha does a great job at making the whole experience feel classy and all about you!
- How did your boudoir session make you feel?
The session made me feel confident, and gave me lots of self-esteem!
- Would you do another Fearlessly Feminine shoot?
I would love to do another shoot!
- Would you recommend a session like this to anyone else? If so, who?
I would recommend this to any mother who wants to feel good about her body again, since motherhood can bring down our confidence in our beautiful bodies that we should feel confident to show off to our spouses!
- What did you do to prepare for the shoot?
Not a whole lot because I wanted it to be true to the real me.
- What image was your favorite?
I love the images in my black lace dress, it's my favorite dress and Alisha captured beautiful shots in it.
- What products did you decide on? Are you happy with your choice?
My husband and I decided on an album so we could have to look back and reflect on.
Make up Artist: Kana Brown
Hair Stylist: Jessica Dedmond