Mrs. L chose to do a Fearlessly Feminine session for her 5 year wedding anniversary as a present for her hubby! She and her husband have two kids, and she wanted to celebrate their life together with some gorgeous photos that they could have forever.
Mrs. L, your session was SO amazing; you killed it! Thank you for trusting me to be your photographer. I'm so glad we got to capture this time in your life and surprise your hubby with some gorgeous photos for your anniversary! I hope you cherish these for years to come!
Want to hear what Mrs. L had to say about her session? Info below!
- Why did you choose to do a Fearlessly Feminine shoot?
For my husband and I’s 5th wedding anniversary
- What was your favorite part of the experience?
Getting my hair and make up done and having a special day just for me
- How did your boudoir session make you feel?
It made me feel even more confident which is surprising because I really thought it was going to make me feel very self conscious.
- Would you do another Fearlessly Feminine shoot?
- Would you recommend a session like this to anyone else? If so, who?
I would recommend it to any of my friends, but I would tell them to do it before having babies if they could ;)
- What did you do to prepare for the shoot?
I didn’t do much to prepare except go shopping to find a few cute lingerie pieces.
- What products did you decide on? Are you happy with your choice?
I decided to get the physical album and the digital files so my husband could have them forever :)