Many people ask me about supplements, vitamins, and drinks. With a fitness crazed world, it sometimes is hard to decide what is right for YOU. I generally answer the questions to people by starting with, " What are your goals?" and, "Are you currently taking anything?"
I have a list of my favorites and will share them below. Please consider your overall health and ask a doctor if any of these are unclear.
- Multi-Vitamin- Vitamins are GREAT, but there are many, many kinds. Try to buy a vitamin that promotes overall health and includes Vitamins C, B, and D. My favorite is VitaFuse Multi for Women
- Branch Chain Amino Acid (BCAA)- GREAT for muscle recovery and soreness. BCAA's help to restore folic acid in the muscle and repair the tissue as it regrows. My favorite is NLA for HER, Her Aminos.
- Primrose Oil- GREAT for your hair, skin, and nails. Enough said. All women should take this!
- A Probiotic- They are great for digestive health, immune support, and over health. They also help to kill bad bacteria in your intestines. My favorite is NLA for HER, HER Probiotics.
- Fish Oil- GREAT source of healthy fat! Any over the counter fish oil is great, try it!
Give some of these a try and see how you feel. Remember, Supplements SUPPLEMENT your health care routine. They enhance it, not fix it! You have to also eat well and exercise in order to use supplements!